Communications for social good with creative, visual digital engagement
Engage your audience
Helping you to build relationships with your audience through planning, developing and managing your social media activity, brand, email marketing and interactive content.
Working with you to understand and put in place interventions that lead people to take positive action. Using PR to develop messaging, improve understanding and manage your reputation.
Shooting or commissioning professional photography or video of your people, services and products to illustrate and engage. Designing graphics, data visualisations and interactive content.
Digital engagement services
Researching, thinking and planning to achieve your goals.
Identifying the objectives of your business and your marketing
Who are your target audiences?
Where are they?
What do they need? What branding and messaging would engage them?
Reviewing your digital / online brand presence and engagement activity
Recommendations for improving engagement
Planning integrated digital campaigns
Developing a content strategy or plan
Planning, setting up or improving digital channels
- Facebook: Page, Group, Events, etc
- Instagram business profile and Stories
- LinkedIn: personal or company profiles
- Email marketing
- Other social channels
- Advertising to amplify
Planning, devising, creating and publishing high-value, shareable content
Stimulate your audience to engage, build relationships, gain leads and drive traffic to your website or premises.
- Data visualisation
- Video in various formats including live
- Interactive activities, eg Twitter Chats
- Full campaigns
Building and nurturing an engaged community.
- Regular production and posting of relevant, informative, engaging content
- Following and proactively engaging with your target audience (eg Twitter mentions, retweets, replies, quotes, likes), particularly with key influencers.
- Monitoring and responding to engagements, having conversations
- Handling customer service enquiries
- Measuring and reporting analytics on social media and email activity.
Supporting, training and mentoring you to make the most of your potential.
- 1:1 training and support face to face or via Skype
- Structured or informal training
- Regular or ad hoc
- How to use channels and create content
- Handling issues
What do I know?
With more than 20 years experience leading creative communications in high profile, fast moving, strategic and front line environments across England, I develop award-winning behaviour-change campaigns and digital marketing.
With confidence, versatility, energy and my specialist skills in digital and strategic campaigns, I take a strategic approach to identifying what will work and developing targeted communications.
Most of my experience is with regional and national government and the NHS, plus the science and property sectors and for specialist professionals.
From national integrated marketing campaigns to tweeting for a small business, I am passionately demanding of results that bring truth, authenticity and growth.
What do others say?
Some very kind people I’ve worked with have taken the trouble to feedback.
Dennis Markey FRICS CBIFM
Professor Dr Stephen Dunn
Trish Dooley CPCC
Who have I worked with?
My current and recent clients include:
Get in touch?
I’m pretty easy going and will enjoy connecting with you, whether over a coffee or whichever way suits you best.
Copyright Jeremy Peters 2021. All Rights Reserved